Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM):
Before you start mediation or if you need to make an application to court you will be required to attend one of these meetings.
- Our fees are £120 per person
- Meeting with you alone by online video such as Zoom
- Conducted by an accredited family mediator who is also a solicitor (non-practising)
- Up to 60 minutes meeting & up to 30 minutes preparation & follow-up work
- Expert guidance to solve your problem or resolve your dispute
- Includes letter or email and phone call to one other potential participant and a PDF mediator’s court certificate if needed.
Our fees are £200 per person for a 90 minute meeting.
Mediation Outcome Documents
Our fees are charged at £134 per hour, per person for preparing mediation outcome documents such as: a memorandum of understanding, open financial statement, parenting plan or outcome summary.
Child Inclusive Mediation:
Our fees are £100 per parent or carer.